Saturday, June 12, 2010

Inspiration Prelude

As an artist, I am often searching for inspiration. 

My friends would describe me as very detail oriented otherwise known as "weird". I'm the insane one that can see four different things in one stain on a carpet, can babble on what clouds look like, and what patterns remind me of.

We can find inspiration in various things. Due to my eclectic collection of pieces, people always ask me

"WHAT IS YOUR INSPIRATION?"

There is no shorthand answer to this question, but I can absolutely narrow it down to three things:
1. People
2. Time Periods
3.  Things
4. Culture
Ok Ok I lied its really four things but a list of three sounds so much better. I will be breaking down my inspirations in my next posts starting with People.

-Bon Art 


No comments:

Post a Comment