Saturday, June 12, 2010

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself....

Now that I've said "Hi" we are no longer strangers :). My art alias is PhliWiddaPencil (Fly With A Pencil) but I prefer going by Rene'. I am 20 years old and for 16 of those years, art has been my calling. Sometimes I answered and achieved amazing things, sometimes I told it I would call it back which cut out a lot of opportunities, and a lot of the times I pressed ignore in anticipation of a different calling.

Starting today, I'm answer that call and staying on the line until I reach fame.

As I start this journey, I am inviting everyone into my personal thoughts and feelings towards art as well as my inspirations and most importantly my works- past, present, and future.

Color me bad and I'll color your world......

No comments:

Post a Comment