Saturday, June 12, 2010

FAQs About Commissions

Cash Rules Everything Around Me
                                                         Money Talks, Bullshit Walks
 If It Don't Make Dollas Then It Don't Make Sense!

I always get the SAME messages asking about my art/pieces/services. So here goes nothing in hope of answering questions and eliminating repetition.

Q: Do you do tattoos?
A: No I do not tattoo........yet

Q: Can you draw my tattoo?
A : I will be more than happy to draw your tattoo as long as I am given some type of   
      guidance as to what you want

Q: Are you going to charge me?
A: YES I am going to charge you! You wouldn't ask a barber for a free haircut or a 
     photographer for a free photoshoot. This what I'm making into a CAREER.

Q: How much do you charge to draw a tattoo?
A: $15/hr. As I said,  I treat this like a job. I do good work therefore I charge hourly.    
    Since I treat this like a job, I DO NOT overcharge.
     Ex. If it takes 2 hrs for me to draw something but you dont get it til 2 days later, it will  still be $30
    It might seem pricey, however, it is a lot less than what you would have to pay for an   
   art deposit if you were going to a shop and requesting the artist to draw a personal piece.

Q: Do you sell your work?
A: Typical, no. I still need them for portfolio purposes but if there is something that you
     like, we can discuss pricing a duplication.
  
Q: How can I hit you up about something I want?
A: Facebook message; preferably Twitter (www.twitter.com/phliwiddapencil) where can 
    exchange information and go from there.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Shoot....

-Bon Art  


No comments:

Post a Comment